Search results

1. Higgy

Newb Needs To Move Drain and Install Vent?

So, I've had a licensed plumber come out to the job and he said it is within just within specs to cut exisisting 2" drain extend it to the left and reduce it to 1 1/2" for the tub. He said he "probably" wouldn't have to move the copper lines (?)...would NOT need new vent. **I've already...
  2. Higgy

I sure don't want to be rude or offend but I was hoping to get more help with this. I have the project on hold so I don't blow it...if the funds were there to have someone come in, we surely would have... Not trying to insult the trade by doing this myself...
  3. Higgy

Ok...this is a crude mock up but I hope this gives you what I had in mind... the wood plate & cement are gone...
  4. Higgy

Thank you hj and Terry. 1.) Can you tell me what a plumber (me... I am tackling this myself) would have to do to incorporate the tub to the existing vent as you mentioned above? #2...rerouting the lines out of the way under there...am I ok with going off to the sides? Someone recommended "silver...
  5. Higgy

The bathroom is small. The tub is an American standard 54" which fits existing opening. You would have to step beside the toilet to grab it to put the faucet on. And they don't want to do that. The shower lines were/are on the left already too.That's where the idea comes from having it a left...
  6. Higgy

Hi all and thanks in advance for some help... I am installing a tub/shower combo whare there was just a shower.(center drain PVC) It needs to be a left hand tub because the toilet is on the right side wall... I have excavated the drain...trap & lines (exterior house wall side) Can I vent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks