Search results

1. rugoofy

Water on bathroom floor.

After taking a shower my bathroom floor is dry but when I go back in there 1-2 hours later there are puddles of water on the floor. Any suggestions as to what could cause this? This only happens after taking a shower. Any suggestions are appreciated! Thank you!
  2. rugoofy

Water Line Inside Sewer Pipe

You can see the video of my sewer line on Youtube. You'll have to fast forward to about 104 ft to see the pipe, before that its all black because its going through sewage.
  3. rugoofy

Illinois Plumbing Code

Thanks for posting those links Illinois doesn't make it easy to find their plumbing code. It should help out in my case against my neighbor and her plumber.
  4. rugoofy

You're right Terry its not that simple. I talked to a lawyer about it and was told that since my neighbor was the one who hired the plumber she would have to be the one to take the plumber to court and since my neighbor hasn't been willing to do anything I would have to take her to court to...
  5. rugoofy

"if the contractor had it julie'd, if i understand it correctly, they still have to fix the problem, but julie picks up the tab. " In Rockford, IL J.U.L.I.E. only does locates for electric, gas and cable lines. You have to go to the sanitation dept. to get a locate for a sewer line but because...
  6. rugoofy

Thanks for all the help everyone. Since my last post I found out that the city I live in, Rockford, IL has a Property Standards Dept. whose job it is to enforce building/plumbing codes and have contacted them about this. I now have people in the Property Standards Dept., Permit Dept., Sanitation...
  7. rugoofy

I know that the water line is in the sewer pipe because I had a plumber put a camera snake in the sewer line and it showed a hole about 2-3 ft long and you could see the water line the entire length of the hole. When i had the camera put inn the sewer line the contractor that had the water line...
  8. rugoofy

Thanks for all the replies. They did contact J.U.L.I.E. and the sanitation dept. but the sanitation dept. didn't know where the sewer lines were at. Terry - They have basically said that since your the one getting the sewage in your basement and we're not it's your problem. It is a plastic water...
  9. rugoofy

My neighbor had a new water line installed. When the company they hired pushed the water line through the ground they hit and broke my sewer line, which is actually a community sewer line that I share with at least one other neighbor. Since they had their water line installed I have been getting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks