Search results

1. pnosko

Island Sink Plumbing Questions

Thanks all for the replies. As I was filling a Homer bucket with all the fittings, I ran into a trusted plumbing guy, and he talked me into an AAV. He said the inspectors here even favor them. I bought the only one they carry-- the Oatey 39016. Any thoughts about this one (is a Studor better)...
  2. pnosko

Also, are those Ts at the very bottom wye Ts? I assume the 45 part of it should be at 12:00 orientation when I use a street 45 to get to the vent.
  3. pnosko

Thank you so much for your reply. I think I know what you mean. But what about the pitch in the horizontal vent line? How important is it that it run downhill (vs. level) towards the sink since it is then going straight up anyway.
  4. pnosko

Hi all. I've read a few threads on the subject and have a question not covered in those threads. Even though AAVs are allowed here, I'm doing this from scratch so I'd rather do it the better way, assuming this is better. Going by this common diagram... My floor joists run the other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks