Search results

1. L

Cracked tank on Toto Drake

Unfortunately I did not purchase the toilet directly from the plumber, I purchased it from the plumbing supply and he just installed it. I am thinking that the handle was tightened too much or something like that from the way the cracks have appeared. I did inspect the toilet carefully before it...
  2. L

Cracked tank on Toto Drake

I had a new Toto Drake installed less than a month ago by a licensed plumber and today I noticed that the tank has cracked around the handle and the crack is moving down the tank. I know the cracks were not there immediately after install. I am wondering if this was caused by the handle being...
  3. L

Which shape Toto Drake?

I don't think I was very clear in my first post, I am actually questioning whether the inside of the bowl stays cleaner in the elongated toilet vs. the round one. I was reading through a lot of previous comments and a few had said that bowl rinse is an issue in all low-flow toilets, and if a...
  4. L

Which shape Toto Drake?

I am remoldeling my powder room and I am considering buying a Toto Drake. I read that there is some problem with bowl splatter with all low flow toilets and I was wondering if the elongated bowl reduces this or is the round bowl just as good? I have 4 kids of varying ages and this is the only...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks