Search results

1. como1103

PEX fitting reliability

HJ, that is not the exact fitting, that just looks similar to it. I couldn't find the exact one I used. I got it all put together today and had no leaks. Ill leave it exposed for another day or so to make sure its still solid, then bury it. Thanks for the help
  2. como1103

PEX fitting reliability

Yes, I am installing a backflow device. I am running pvc from the main pex waterpipe to the side of the house where everything will be located (valve box, shutoff valve, backflow preventer, etc...) the fittings I am asking about look similar to this... They are not threaded and fit right into...
  3. como1103

PEX fitting reliability

I am installing an irrigation system in my yard, and am tapping into the main water line. It is 1" pex pipe, and I plan on using some pex compression fittings connected to a PVC tee for the sprinklers. My question is, how reliable are these pex compression fittings? This connection will all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks