Search results

1. chpwaman

Utility Pump Hook Up Question

The pump I have (which I reference in the first post) states this: NOTICE: If the sink-drain tail piece is not 1-1/2" NPT, you will have to adapt it (bushings, reducers, etc.). In this case, wrap all joints with teflon tape before making connections. My pump came with no such tail piece in...
  2. chpwaman

Yes...I've considered similar set ups, but they have to be vented and hooking to a vent is not an option at this point. Dry wall and bar cabinets are already up.
  3. chpwaman

That is my concern...holding the weight of the pump. Which is why I thought the threaded coupler directly to the drain would be best as the tailpiece assembly seems rather weak with regards to holding the weight of the pump. The pump system is or from what I have researched quite...
  4. chpwaman

Ok...so the threads on the female coupler fitting must be different or not make as good of a seal as the threads on the tail piece nut? So if I have a sink drain similar to this ONE and I cannot just screw a female coupler onto the bottom of that and I instead need to use a tail piece like the...
  5. chpwaman

Hi Everyone, I have a simple question regarding hooking up a direct mount sink pump. I am using the model and directions found HERE My question is in regards to coming off of the threaded drain body. Do I have to use a tail piece set up or can I just use a 1 1/2 PVC coupler? The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks