Search results

1. SETexas

Ground Rod Placement

Thank You All!
  2. SETexas

4 Year Old Submersible Pump replacement

Thanks valveman, It was my fault. I didn't think about the PRV placement. After looking at the diagram on the instructions, I see where it had it after the CSV. Everything good. That CSV works great.
  3. SETexas

Ground Rod Placement

OK, subpanel you mean a breaker box? Yes I have a breaker box in shed fed from 100amp breaker in house.
  4. SETexas

I moved the pressure relief valve downstream of CSV right after tank and safety not lifting anymore. I also checked with second pressure gauge and the one running the pressure switch was correct.
  5. SETexas

Well Guys, I have another problem. The Pressure Releif Valve is opening on top of the well head when the pump is running and tank pressure is about 55psi and up. I changed it out and the new PRV is doing the same thing. Not sure whats going on.
  6. SETexas

Ground Rod Placement

I was just wondering if I needed another ground rod at my shed because of how far my shed is from the main ground rod at the house.
  7. SETexas

Well, I Got my CSV1Z installed yesterday and it works great. Easy to install and easy to set. Got it set at 60 psi with my pressure switch set at 47-67 psi. Thanks for all the help!! I’m going to install my bleeder and check valve next week when I get some help to pull the pump.
  8. SETexas

Thanks Guys for all the help ya’ll have given me! I ordered me a CSV1Z tonight and tomorrow going to see about finding a bleeder valve. Today before I went to work a Grundfos rep called me and I explained what was going on and he sounded pretty concerned about the installer removing the...
  9. SETexas

Does drinking water cause UTI'S"

When my daughter was 5, she got those and come to find out it was the apple juice she was drinking.
  10. SETexas

The schrader valve is letting in some air, not sure if it is enough though. I can hear and feel it. I replaced it because it was blowing water until the line came to full pressure then closed off. Think Ill try and get one of those CSV's from valveman and new schrader from the well place...
  11. SETexas

The water level is about 40' down, so that makes the pump sitting about 60' below water level. I looked at the water mark on the discharge line when we pulled it out. How do I know what kind of schrader valve I need? Do you think I put the wrong one in? If so, what kind is needed? I...
  12. SETexas

Hello All. Looks like I found the right site to some questions I have about my well pump. I'm a homeowner and not by any mean a plumber or well guy. Here's my situation. I have a 4 year old well that the pump just went out. It is a Grundfos 3/4hp Pump 15SQ/SQE07B-180 3" submersible pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks