Search results

1. P

Shower pan installation

Thanks for the guidance. I took off my shoes and just like you said ....the movement feels lousy. Sounds like cement and sand and a touch of lime and lay it down set the pan and be done with it. Thanks Pete
  2. P

Shower pan installation

Shower Pan Install Thanks, Terry I just checked with Kohler to be sure. They claim that a mortar bed is not required on the smaller shower pans.(34X48) Just make sure its level and lay 30# felt on the subfloor before installing to reduce any squeeking.
  3. P

Shower pan installation

I am in the middle of a remodel of the master bath. I have a Kohler shower receptor (pan) that is ready for installation. I have relocated the drain, trap (ABS). The trap aligns well with the pan (not glued up yet). The Kohler install instructions say nothing of laying a mortar bed under the pan...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks