Search results

1. GeorgeCT

Toilet Shut Off Valve (won't fully shut)

This is my toilet valve. When I fully close the valve it still lets a lot of water through. Does it need an adjustment or do I need to replace it? I turned off the main water supply and I can totally loosen and remove the nut (packing nut?) at the end of the valve and pull out the threaded...
  2. GeorgeCT

Your new look is G-R-E-A-T!

I don't like this new interface, I feel lost. What was wrong with the old interface?
  3. GeorgeCT

If your toilet has a connector made by Watts

Thanks Terry for the heads up on the water supply line made by Watts. Luckily I have the newer model not part of the defective line. I would have not of known of this situation if I didn't frequent this forum.
  4. GeorgeCT

TOTO fill valve

This does look cool. I like the fact that it's "Designed to withstand high pressure" I have the original MaxPERFORMANCE which works great. I can't seem to find anyone selling this version of the Pro Grade anywhere online yet though.
  5. GeorgeCT

Septic Tank Periodic Treatment

Name of Hazardous Ingredients (From Material Safety Data Sheet) http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/4a/4a222a9a-602a-4fac-92b5-75fc03054932.pdf CITRIC ACID; 2-hydroxy-1,2,3-propanetricarboxylic acid 77-92-9 45 - 55 SODIUM BICARBONATE; Monosodium Carbonate; Baking Soda 144-55-8 45 - 55...
  6. GeorgeCT

buying Toto online

I bought my Toto Ultramax from Home Click dot com, It came via freight truck, in Toto original boxing, on it's own pallet. No issues with quality of the toilet at all.
  7. GeorgeCT

Star Toilet tank wobbles

Is that tank on backwards?
  8. GeorgeCT

Is my new Toto SS114 toilet seat supposed to be loose and floppy? -with video-

I'm 180 lbs and when I sit on the seat or lid it doesn't move just from shear weight pushing down.
  9. GeorgeCT

Is my new Toto SS114 toilet seat supposed to be loose and floppy? -with video-

I just checked mine and it does the same thing. It is supposed to give a little so it wont snap off when you sit down. It's not a defect but designed that way.
  10. GeorgeCT

Need Good Toilet fill valve.

The Korky MaxPeformance is an awesome replacement fill valve. It pretty much works with every toilet out there.
  11. GeorgeCT

Toto Drake Gmax Fill Valve Issues - stutters as toilet tank finishes filling

Have to agree, the Korky MaxPerformace is the best replacement fill valve. I replaced my original TOTO fill valve with the Korky MaxPerformace and find it works better and quieter.
  12. GeorgeCT

Toilet paper holder - most convenient place for it to be

Mine looks further away from the toilet than it actually is.
  13. GeorgeCT

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

wjcandee Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know TOTO was selling the Korky 528MP as a replacement.
  14. GeorgeCT

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

I always keep my Kleenex box on top of the tank...and yes it will sit there. The toilet seat lid will help keep it there but even if it's down, the box of tissues will stay.
  15. GeorgeCT

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

To Viking and Terry... It's just been over a year since I installed my TOTO Ultramax (and love it), but the fill valve was always temperamental. It always would make a squeak or chirp noise when water started or stopped. Though I never had water hammer. I've cleaned and reseated the washer in...
  16. GeorgeCT

Water spot size?

I know Toto lists water spot (Toto lists it as "Water Surface") on each toilet. Form the Toto web site ( http://www.totousa.com/ ) Select a toilet, click on the "Downloads & Resources" tab, click on "Spec Sheet", click on models listed, located on the second page is the Water Surface size. I...
  17. GeorgeCT

Toilet Brand?

Toto Ultramax
  18. GeorgeCT

Toto All the Way!

I have the one piece Ultramax (ADA) elongated, 1.6 GPF, G-Max flush and love it also. I'm totally sold on TOTO and recommend them all the time. They just work...perfectly.
  19. GeorgeCT

New 1.0 GPF Toto

Here's the video...
  20. GeorgeCT

Disappointed in Toto ultramax flush - is the hype all hooey?

Wow, that should not be the norm. I have seen a huge difference between my last toilet (Sterling by Kohler) and my TOTO Ultramax. I have the 1.6 GPF model (no Sanigloss), ADA height, elongated bowl and this thing has a very powerfully flush. So much power that it sucks a lot of air after...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks