Search results

1. Sevenfeet

Premature end of life for the Drake II

I haven't been in these parts for a few years, but for those who might remember, I have a special needs boy (now 14) who over his life has taken his OCD to some interesting extremes, including the weird obsession of flushing foreign objects down the toilets. What began with his little Thomas...
  2. Sevenfeet

Aftermath of our first Toto toilet installation...

Well it's been a couple of weeks since our first Toto toilet was installed in my home. To recap, my home (circa 1991) has three bathrooms, all with substandard toilets from the age when 1.6gpf models were first hitting the scene. Two of the toilets (guest bath, kids bath) were Briggs models...
  3. Sevenfeet

Finally bought my first Toto...

Well, after two years of research and procrastination, my wife and I finally paid for a Toto Eco Drake from a local dealer here in Nashville. They had to order it so it won't come for a few days, but it's due to replace a old Brigss 1.6gpf toilet from about 1991-92. The Briggs toilet is one my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks