Search results

1. M

Peerless 5600 Resin in Water Supply

A cylinder is a shape; you have a resin tank.:o Couldn't think (Resin Tank ) while I was typing, sorry about that. Anyway thank you for the description Just wasn't sure what all was in the Tank Thanks again Joe
  2. M

Thanks Gary for the suggestion I tried the above with the Vinegar and they did not dissolve, they are a perfectly round ball. I am sure they are resin What else is in the tank besides resin or is it all resin? When I pull this apart should I just dump out the Cylinder or is there a...
  3. M

That makes sense, basically upgrade to that size. My blowup does show a spacer, I thought it looked like a screen but the explanation above makes sense as a basket, it shows a seal above and below it. Question: what does resin look like and what size is it? What I have in my faucet screen is...
  4. M

Still not sure where the Basket is its not shown on my blowup or it is called something else. Is The Media more than just Resin? I assume if rebuilding and replacing Resin I would just empty the tank to install the new Distributor, or am I mistaken.
  5. M

Not sure how to load up a picture on this forum but I did go to the Pentair web site and it looks to be the same as mine 5600 econominder the only difference i see was on the back of the head mine is open on the top so you can see the motor looking straight down.. The serial # on the head is...
  6. M

Thank you both for the reply I will get a picture up with numbers to verify the unit. I assume I will have to disassemble the unit to get the Distributor size. I will get a picture and see if my manual has a good blow up of the parts so I can make sure I have my ducks in a row. I would...
  7. M

Mialynette2003 Thanks for the reply I am in Mt Pleasant about 2 hrs from NW Detroit. The peerless dealer in our town is a well supply store and they are not to up on these units I have gotten parts there before but I have to explain everything and in this case I am in the dark so...
  8. M

Saccity Thanks for the helpful reply. I guess maybe I should have started with is the white Beads I am finding in my Plumbing screens Resin? I am on Public water and also have other homes on this same public water system and nothing like this is showing up in any of them. My house has...
  9. M

I could have only guessed there was a Forum for Water Softeners, How Cool:D Anyway I have a Peerless Softener that is probably 20 years old and from researching I believe it is a Flec 5600. During the past few years I had to replace the Electric motor as it died and now about a year ago I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks