Search results

1. jonboy

Toilet recommendations under $300

First of all thanks to this site and contributors for steering me to the Toto line. I put one in and have had no problems. Unfortunately, my sister doesn't have that much to spend. Is there anything she can get under $300 that will be reasonably good...most of all, few clogs?
  2. jonboy

water supply too long

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The 6" line got a severe kink in it in the middle and another kink near the end that connects to the toilet. So water flow was almost shut off. That's why I'm thinking something long enough to coil.
  3. jonboy

water supply too long

Hi, Thanks to TL, I found a great toilet (Toto) to solve our low-flush problems. However, after installing it, I found the 6" braided water supply line is too long. Even the wholesale plumbing supply around here doesn't have anything shorter. So it occurred to me that I should just buy a 12"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks