Search results

1. Recountryman

Just had new pump installed and now thinking about adding a CSV.....

Well looks like my last 2 pumps only got about 7 years each one was a Berkeley other cannot remember. My new pump is a Franklin Electric Series V 1 hp 10gpm submersible pump its 120' down and "think" well is 185' going by what my grandpa told me years ago. Now I'm wanting to extend the life of...
  2. Recountryman

A "quick setting thinset mortar" ok for bedding acrylic tub?

Thanks for all the info. To keep things simple just got mortar mix and told wife may be without a bath for a couple of days...old tub will be in back yard with water hose if she gets desperate or she can just go to her dads house to take a bath.
  3. Recountryman

Thats what I thought but in my research have read comments of people suggesting thinset. The sand topping with portland cement does it have a quicker drying time than mortar? I'm guessing the Quikrete Sand Topping mix 1103 is like what your referring to?
  4. Recountryman

I have read that mortar will take about 48 hours to dry before tub is ready to be used. Is that about right?
  5. Recountryman

I'm unable to get structolite locally...heck one place told me supplier is behind in will be 2 weeks before it arrives. Going to install tub Friday and wanting to use something that has a quicker drying time as I'm in a time crunch as this is our only bathroom. So can I use a quick setting...
  6. Recountryman

Need help in finding a Acrylic 60x32x15 Alacove bathtub..or do they make 15" height

Me again, got a Kohler Bancroft and going to install it this Friday. Was wanting to use Structrolite to set it in with due to ease and mainly fast drying time as this is our only bathroom. Unable to find it locally and someone told me to use a fast setting mortar. Is a fast setting mortar ok...
  7. Recountryman

Need help in finding a Acrylic 60x32x15 Alacove bathtub..or do they make 15" height

No tile but I see what you're saying. Reason for opening back side is because the way the lines and faucet is "mounted" in the wall will have to go from back side.
  8. Recountryman

No tile just a tub surround. Reason for trying to locate one about same height is this is the only bathroom we have and with wife and 2 young boys trying to cut downtime. Moving the faucets up is doable but in this bathroom is a pain as will have to bust into wall on other side to get to it (...
  9. Recountryman

Hi, I've been searching on the net all day for a Acrylic 60x32x15 (or a 14 and up to 16 in height should work) but have came up empty for one. Closest I've found are a Kohler Archer 60x32x19, Kohler Proflex 60x32x18.125 and a America Standard Acrylux 60x32x18. I have a older Acrylic tub that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks