Search results

1. Gsaunders

Price Markup on Well Pumps by pump installers

My guess is pump guys markup the deep well pumps when they install them for homeowners. Is this the case and if so what is the standard markup rate? I am guessing they mark it up in case they have come backup for warranty reasons. Thanks
  2. Gsaunders

Well yield / rate of recovery questions

1) Let's say you are digging a "new" well. How does a well digger test the yield or rate of recovery of the well with the new well. One wouldn't have a pump yet... so does he have a pump on the rig? 2) Let's say you are digging an "existing" low yield well deeper. How does a well digger...
  3. Gsaunders

What should be done when chlorinating well?

A well company came out and fractured our well to attempt to get more flow. We were getting 1/8th gallon per minute. After fracturing he said they would measure the new flow rate in 3 or 4 days, but in the meantime he chlorinated it. Basically he poured chlorine in the system. He told me...
  4. Gsaunders

Was the Well / Pump guy premature and telling me I had to buy a new pump?

I believe the pump guy had me buy a new pump prematurely and now I may have to buy a second pump. I need your help in knowing if this is actually the case. Here are the details I have a well that is 200 feet deep with a static water level of 40 ft and the original pump was sitting at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks