Search results

1. Corgilvr

Can't divert water to hand held feature of shower.

You folks are amazing. The Moen "One-handle tub/shower trim" model numbers are T2111, T2112, T2113 series. I don't think it includes a number for the diverter. There is no tub spigot since we have no tub. The handshower sprayer is #3869. There is a picture of the handshower in my rant about...
  2. Corgilvr

Can't divert water to hand held feature of shower.

Our Moen shower was finally installed during week seven of our bathroom remodel. Turning the diverter near the shower head stops water from flowing there, but does not activate the hand held part of the shower. I looked through the information supplied with the shower and can't understand what...
  3. Corgilvr

Length from sink drain opening to p trap

Thanks to all for the time you took to think about all of this. Gary, the wheels don't roll anymore , but since you mentioned that concern I may have a cleat added to secure the top to the wall. Jimbo, I chose the sink and just never thought about the height of the outlet. I did have the...
  4. Corgilvr

Thanks, John. The contractor was the plumber. We actually added to the table height to bring the sink up to what he claimed was standard height. The sink height is 31 inches from the floor.
  5. Corgilvr

I am a first time poster here and may need help translating to correct plumbing vocabulary. Thanks in advance for your patience. The water was turned on yesterday in my just almost completed 7 week bathroom remodel. This is an old house and the bathroom was gutted to the studs and all old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks