Search results

1. Restlis

Rice, Can garbage disposal grind up rice?

I see lots of blogs say that food waste disposal will be very diffculty to grind up rice. Because rice is expandable under water, and it is very likely to block the sewer system? I wonder is that true? So we just don't pur rice in the disposal or what?
  2. Restlis

Costco Titan Premium Food Waste Disposer review and comments, T-1060

Well. I know lots of bad stuffs are happening in China. And you can not just rule all good stuffs out just because of some bad stuffs. Even in USA, there are bad things happening all the time. People would do anything for money, not just in China. The key is to know who you are dealing with...
  3. Restlis

Costco Titan Premium Food Waste Disposer review and comments, T-1060

Hi, everyone. I am new to this place. But i know more about Chinese products. I have been helping people sourcing quality products from China in the past, and i have been very successful. There are bad factories providing bad products of course, but there are also good factories providing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks