Search results

1. M

HELP!! Veritek pan with full frameless glass panel & door issue/question...

Ahhh! A picture is worth a thousand words! It's nice to see what my own bathroom is about to become (basically)! I am a bit further along than previous photos show, updated pic below...now, I'm off to complete a few details that keep me from installing that glass!
  2. M

Yep, I picked up a couple today. A company called "Diamond Sure". I'll have to use a spray bottle since the tiles are mounted vertically, but I think I've got this one licked! Slow and easy is the name of the game. Fairly confident about mounting the u-channel on the curb, as well. Thanks for...
  3. M

Yeah, I think so. The photo seems to make everything look closer together than it really is. Saying that, it's still gonna be tight during certain points. I hear the secret to drilling porcelain is to use a spade bit and lots of water, but I guess I'll find out! It worked with the hole saw I...
  4. M

Thanks for the kudos. The wood transition actually sits about 3" outside of the shower glass, although you can't really tell from the photos. I wanted the tile to extend beyond the shower walls (i.e., the glass) just a bit, and the walnut actually looks very nice. Won't get wet at all. Anyway, I...
  5. M

I am in final stages of remodeling my bathroom. I replaced the tub/shower combo with a 32x60 Veritek pan. I am installing a 3/8" thick full-frameless tempered glass door and panel. While the door is fully supported by the wall, the panel sits in a deep u-channel that is connected to the wall and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks