Search results

1. RoadKing99

Leaking temp/relief valve

No drips at all a week later...looks like the T?P was the culprit on a year old heater...other that this thing is money
  2. RoadKing99

While he was here fixing flange on my toilet he also swapped out the T&P. So far so good and no drips over the past few hours. Said he ends up changing the T&P quite frequently on the B&W heaters he installs for a Watts one. He checked the expansion tank first and added a little air to it to...
  3. RoadKing99

Need some help regarding misaligned flange, please take a look at picture

Plumber came by today and and fixed me up. He cut out the old flange by going down into the pipe a few inches. Installed new pvc portion of what he cut (minus the PVC flange) and installed a metal flange as well. Toilet is in nice and secure and looks great (straight) lol 150 dollars which I...
  4. RoadKing99

Talked with plumber today and after describing the issue to him he seemed confident he could fix it. He said he had a special saw that he would be able to cut out the flange and a section of pipe and put a new one in. I've used him before and I'm confident in his abilities so I guess we will...
  5. RoadKing99

I had the same water heater installed a few months before you did...about 2 months ago I noticed the bottom of the copper drain pipe turning green and saw what looked like dried water stains on the floor. I stuck my finger in the pipe and it was wet...so like condensation was running down the...
  6. RoadKing99

Ok let me give a short run down, father in law replaced my bathroom floor with Pergo a week or so ago...when we go to put the toilet back what do we see but this: Look at that flange! Those slots that are 12 and 6 should be more at 1 and 7 or 2 and 8 in order for the bolts to be able to be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks