Search results

1. Matt Helm

Buried Propane Line

Warning: This post may make some of you weep, gnash your teeth, and rend your garments. With that out of the way, I need to run a new buried propane line from the tank to the house. In the past (15 - 20 years ago), I have always used black pipe. Everybody I knew used black pipe. I like black...
  2. Matt Helm

Spray vs Air Injector for Aeration

I am putting together an aeration tank. I would like to avoid using a venturi air injector. So, I am planning on filling the tank from the top with agricultural spray nozzles (sized appropriately for GPM and PSI). Thoughts?
  3. Matt Helm

Uponor vs Viega (Propex Expansion vs Pureflow Crimp)

As noted in another thread, I am getting ready to completely re-pipe a house we are buying. I was all set to order the M12 expander tool and go with the Uponor system. However, a plumber acquaintance of mine does a lot of Viega crimp work and offered to loan me the crimp tools. Sooooo, I...
  4. Matt Helm

How much trouble am I in? This may make your eyes bleed.

In the very near future, I need to put a utility sink and washer in this space. Obviously, a new water heater also. My initial thoughts involved a bulldozer. I can't imagine what the previous owners thought they were doing. :mad: So, here goes: 1. Regarding the drain: Ok to attach...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks