Search results

1. K

Settings for our new Fleck 2510sxt 48,000 gr. softener w/ 1.5 cu' SST 60 resin

Oh my...aren't they they best ? We had one for years. They don't just fill up a house, they own the house. And the better part of the surrounding countryside, for that matter.
  2. K

Thanks AKpsdan...I bet we most likely didn't account for the SST resin when we did the calcs. Matter of fact, I'd put money on it... Which is not something I do lightly. BTW, is that a Jack Russell I see lounging around?
  3. K

Well...after much consideration, we bought a softener system online & my husband has the install about completed. The co. we purchased the unit from said they would help w/ the settings but we can't reach them & things are starting to unravel. :eek: So, hopefully, you guys can give us an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks