Search results

1. A

Tub Spout Removal

Neat, I've been trying to find info on the spout at the Kohler website, but was unable to. Thanks, it's very much Appreciated. I'm assuming, though hard to see in the diagram, yes, I zoomed in, that I would have to open it up from under if I decide to service the unit. Now, Getting the cap...
  2. A

Tub Spout Removal

Thanks for all the feedback. Sorry I've been a bit busy with the nice weather doing outside projects and some other things that got thrown my way this weekend. The white at the back of the spout seems to be a hard spacer. It sometimes rotates around and it' definitely square in shape. I...
  3. A

Tub Spout Removal

Greetings, I have a bathtub spout which needs to be changed out. When you pull up on the diverter to switch it to shower, 50% of the water goes up and 50% comes out of the spout. I was told there are two kinds, one is threaded, and one uses a set screw. I am not sure how this one works...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks