Search results

1. corvettejohn123

Well water tank storage ---would like to pressurize with compressed air

Air Compressor help to boost water pressure -Thailand Hi; I have 4 above ground 1 meter diameter tanks about 4 meters high. I have an air compressor and also have experimented with a 5 gallon tank trying to boost water pressure to 40-60 psi. I got one reply from a "Jim" who was "not a pro" and...
  2. corvettejohn123

water tank compressed air 01 April 2011 Hi Jim; I sent you a message not too skilled on this site as this my first time. Not sure you got it. My e-mail is uniglassinc@gmail.com I would definitely like to get a sketch from you as to your solution even though you say you are "not a pro" ...
  3. corvettejohn123

Hi; I am living in Thailand (formerly a high-school shop teacher from Vancouver). I have four above-ground water tanks for gravity feed water supply, so far it has been adequate. But, now want to have some pressure (40 - 60 psi) to my water system. I have a good-size air compressor that I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks