Search results

1. DonL

Happy New Year

I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe New Year. Be careful playing with electricity. ;)
  2. DonL

Low jet pressure on 2 inch well with packer.

I have problems with my water well again. Last repair was about 7 years ago, When I replaced the packer/jet assembly. 1 HP 3 stage pump with flow/pressure regulator. Volume is low and pressure is about 20 psi max. When I adjust the regulator to send more water to the jet, 20 psi is the max...
  3. DonL

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Sunday everyone. I am going rabbit hunting today. DonL
  4. DonL

Bob MIA ?

Where has Bob Bob gone ? @BobL43 Get well soon. 73 DonL
  5. DonL

Floaters don't flush

Has anyone had a problem with floaters that do not flush ? Sinkers go down fine. I hate to change my diet so that my American Standard can handle the load. :eek: What can I do to make floaters sink ?
  6. DonL

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Drink don't drive.
  7. DonL

Cleaning the Jet in a Packer without taking it out of the well.

I think my jet may have become clogged. The output of my 1.5 hp jet pump is low. Pressure is too. Can I have any luck Cleaning the Jet in a 2.5 inch Packer without taking it out of the well ? Blowing or sucking somehow ? I know it will suck if I have to pull it out. Thanks for any old school...
  8. DonL

JB WaterWeld to the rescue.

JB WaterWeld helped to save me from replacing my water tank again. I know it is a half ass way to repair a water tank but the price of a new tank is scary. Replacing it is going to be a PITA My tank is old and gets pinhole leaks near the bottom, But can be fixed with WaterWeld for those. The...
  9. DonL

Happy Holiday Everyone.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Holiday. Drink don't drive. ;)
  10. DonL

Water getting sucked out of bowl

Hello to the forum. Thanks Terry for providing it. I have two toilets, One works fine, and one not so good. I have a septic tank system. Both toilets are on the same level, ground floor. About 20 feet apart. The one closest to my septic tank (20 feet away) flushes slow then gets the water...
  11. DonL

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone. Thanks for the great site Terry. Drink, don't drive or work for the Holidays. DonL
  12. DonL

Happy Thanksgiving day.

Happy Thanksgivings. Be safe. Drink don't drive.
  13. DonL

New Invention

Did anyone see this new invention ? I wish I would have thought of it.
  14. DonL

I need help Bob

Where are you Bob ? I got a new Drum set and need help tuning it and electrifying it for use with my 2000 Watt amplifier. What kind if mics should I use ? Maybe a pickup would be better for reducing feed back ? I just wanted to Rock a couple Acres on my property, Will 2000 Watts be enough ...
  15. DonL

Happy Holidays Everyone. 2014

I hope everyone has very happy and safe holidays. Remember to drink don't drive. And watch out for the fruitcakes. DonL
  16. DonL

Mini Split

I was going to buy one of these for use in a Sealed 20 foot shipping container / hurricane shelter. (20X8X9) They make a smaller one that may do the job, But can you really do any Overkill with these and all of the electronics they use for control ? Help me out Dana.
  17. DonL

Where did Bob go ?

I need help Bob. None of my old links work for this site. And the browser keeps old post, and gets confused with new post. Bail my ass out Bob, Please, before I give up and say screw it. I am at a big loss...
  18. DonL

LED strip Lighting and DIY problems

Hello all, I was wondering how many people are doing there own LED light strip installs ? And if insurance companies make you jump thru hoops, to be covered by their insurance. Mose of the home stuff is 12 Volt, the serious installs may be 24V. These things are great to go off grid...
  19. DonL

Flash Ads on this website

Has anyone noticed the New Flash ads on the forum ? I found them kind of strange. Make a restore point while you can. Have Fun.
  20. DonL

Won't be Long now.

It is time to place your bets, buy your beer, and munchies. Weather looks good for the Game. O, and Buy that wide screen TV so you can see the Cheerleaders on the side. Enjoy everyone.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks