Search results

1. jwumpus

Basement washer/utility sink drain problem

I'm going to go with the pump. I don't like the look of this setup at all. The lady who lived in this house before me was born here and lived in it for 70-80 years. There's no telling how long this has been in place. Decades, I imagine.
  2. jwumpus

I should have mentioned that the galvanized pipe was behind a wall which I took down. I had no idea it was such a screwy setup until I removed the wall. On the other side of that wall it goes into is 7 or so feet of dirt. Unless it's vented past that point there is no vent. When I first...
  3. jwumpus

I have no place to put the washer other than the basement so whatever it is that has to be done will be what gets done.
  4. jwumpus

Hi, I'm having an issue that I can't quite resolve. Maybe someone here knows. My washer is in the basement. I recently tried to put in a utility sink next to the washer and tie the sink drain into the washer drain. The washer drains into a 1 1/2 inch galvanized pipe that runs along the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks