Search results

1. Aprofetto

Basement Bathtub Question

Hi all, we have a three piece rough-in in the basement. I want to finish it. I am just confused about how to hook the drain up for the tub? There is 1 1/2" abs coming up from the slab. How does one go about connecting/installing the tub and the drain? Ideally it seems like you would need...
  2. Aprofetto

Bringing plumbing to an outdoor shed?

Hello everyone. I plan on building a shed in the near future and have a couple of questions. I want to run electrical and plumbing to it. The electrical is easy as I can just dig a trench and run the conduit for the wiring. I'm worried about the plumbing part. The shed will be...
  3. Aprofetto

Re-Doing Upstairs Shower

Hi everyone, I live in a brand new house, its only a year old built by a builder. We are friends with the builder, and I used to work in a tiling warehouse in the summers and knew a few installers, etc. Anyways, we set it up so that I would be allowed to do the tile work throughout the house...
  4. Aprofetto

Help - converting 2 pc basement rough-in to a 3 pc.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums, so first off allow me to say hello. Secondly, I consider myself a bit of a handyman, so please keep that in mind when helping me with the below questions. :) My brother and I just bought a rental house and will be putting a bedroom and bathroom in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks