Search results

1. Steve Langler 101

Laundry drain overflowing

Your problem originates out in the septic drainfield or leachfield. If you go to this website www.biosafeone.com then click on treatment guide on the top this page explains that you have a problematic system caused by years of undigested waste accumulated in your plumbing, tank, field lines and...
  2. Steve Langler 101

Sewer/Drain Field problems

Read my story I would give these people a call...They helped me. Read what I wrote pasted it from another blog I went on to try and give you good advice: Hi, Unfortunately I have alot of experience with this type of situation. In reponse to your problem I will say that pumping will not...
  3. Steve Langler 101

Bio Additives/Enzymes for Septic Tanks

I totally feel you there but I felt the same way until www.biosafeone.com saved my hide. This co. rocks. I would have spent a ton of mony on a new field within a month my drainfield was totally dried up and fixed. No sign of trouble since. I admit it seems to good to be true but I am a living...
  4. Steve Langler 101

Hi Mike, Unfortunately I have alot of experience with this type of situation. In reponse to your problem I will say that pumping will not fix the problem. The field gets totally mucked up with sewage eventually and it fails which is very expensive to replace 10-30K or more depending on where...
  5. Steve Langler 101

Seasonal septic drain field ground saturation?

Hi Cubey, I definitely can definitely relate. However, I found the cause, the root of the problem and the cheapest solution. Your drainfield has definitely failed or is failing due to soil saturation blocking your waterflow. Your lines are also mucked up with biomat. : Unfortunately I...
  6. Steve Langler 101

septic tank moisture leakage outside

Read my story below: Hi, Unfortunately I have alot of experience with this type of situation. In reponse to your problem I will say that pumping will not fix the problem. The field has failed which is very expensive 10-30K or more depending on where you live. If you read what I wrote on...
  7. Steve Langler 101

Best Septic Product to use by Far! Best tip you will get regarding this believe me. Read my story below that i posted on anothe blog I believe it answers your questions: I used to think like you that all septic tank additves were the way you described but recently I had experienced a totally...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks