Search results

1. dekohman

1939 Shower Plumbing

Thanks Dubldare! I appreciate the local lead. Someone had told me about Frank's. I was also told to check out "Park Supply" but haven't gotten that far. I'm not surprised at all that it will be $$...seems to be my luck! Thanks again!
  2. dekohman

1939 Shower Plumbing

Thanks to both of you for your suggestions...I'm off and running. Haven't found anything yet, but working on the leads you gave me! david
  3. dekohman

1939 Shower Plumbing

I have a house built in 1939. The bathtub has a separate control for hot and cold water, and another control (centered) to direct the water flow to the shower or tub spout. The two water control knobs are 11" O.C....and I want to replace them without disrupting the current vintage ceramic tile...
  4. dekohman

Basement Bathroom Addition

Well...here goes! I've decided to add a bathroom (toilet, shower, sink) to the basement of my 1930's vintage home. The addition will be adjacent to where the sewer pipe drops into the foundation and right above the room there are vents that I can tie into. I've done some plumbing...but this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks