Search results

1. tooks007

priming help please

Hello to all. I own a cottage in conneticut that resides on a lake. I am having a problem holding a prime on the flotec 3/4 hp jet pump i just bought that is attempting to pull water from the lake. my cottage sits on a incline above the lake about 70 feet away uphill underneath cottage. it uses...
  2. tooks007

hot water heater for lake water supply

Hi how are you all? I own a cottage in north stonnington ,ct and i am in the process of trying to find a good size water heater possibly 40-50 gal. and want to know of a good one to use electric and location to place it.the weather can get very cold in the winter time and my farther has his...
  3. tooks007

water filtration

Hi how are you all ? I own a cottage that is in north stonington Ct. on long pond lake reservation and i would like to know the best way to filter the water to bath with and to possibly run a washing machine setup .My parents own a large cottage on the same lake and have been bathing with the...
  4. tooks007

lake water supply setup. in Ct lake

Hi i have been handed down a nice cottage in north stonnington, Ct and i am trying to get a proper setup for the water supply.The lake is long pond, and the water line has been buried quiet a few feet underground and it has heat line installed previously..the pump and pressure tank where taken...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks