Search results

1. danix

Vespin II install on tile

I'm going to be installing a pair of Vespin II toilets. The floor is concrete slab, and I am using a porcelain tile on the floor. I have cut out a circle in the tile so I can drop the tile over the flange in the floor. My question is whether or not I have to use a riser/adapter. The...
  2. danix

water heater choices and thanks

SacCity - I'm in Walnut Creek, so a little less hot/cold than you experience, but not too far away. My sister lives in Davis. I had my electrician over doing stuff and was telling him the story, he referred me to a plumber buddy of his who happens to have an older model Eternal and loves it...
  3. danix

OK, here's a useful tidbit. I called the makers of Eternal and asked about the warranty. Apparently the warranty is not honored if it's installed or maintained by a DIY, only a licensed contractor. I think this will push me back to a traditional unit and call it a day, I'm not paying $3k for...
  4. danix

Thanks for the reply. The climate here is very moderate, there's basically 1 month of cold, 1 month of hot, and the rest is in between. Pipes don't freeze (outdoor faucets) so water temp is probably 40 deg at worst by my guess. We're not yet living there so I don't know how cold the garage...
  5. danix

Thanks for the reply. The climate here is very moderate, there's basically 1 month of cold, 1 month of hot, and the rest is in between. Pipes don't freeze (outdoor faucets) so water temp is probably 40 deg at worst by my guess. We're not yet living there so I don't know how cold the garage...
  6. danix

First off, thanks for this forum. I appreciate that people with experience (especially professionals) take the time to share their knowledge and experience. I recently bought a late 50s "mid century modern" home (detailed here. You will notice a very nice installation of a Triangle Tube boiler...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks