Search results

1. Antalamo

Deco Lav vanity sink drain issue....?

I installed 2 Deco Lav vanity sinks. I finished it off with 2 Hansgrohe widespread faucets that included the drain assembly. The problem I have is the drain outlet flange is not sealing at all. Hansgrohe provides a gasket and does not require plumbers putty. The only thing I think could...
  2. Antalamo

Proper way to tie into mid run of a under slab main.....?

That's exactly what I'm doing. I just need to know the correct way to to fit the stack back together whne installing the last fitting in the main. I would think a rubber coupling might be needed to join the main back together in order to get the last fitting installed. ??? Thanks
  3. Antalamo

Proper way to tie into mid run of a under slab main.....?

I'm adding a lav and a shower midway through the run of my main under slab. Routing and venting are all addressed and to code. My question is what is the proper way to cut into the main and add in my wye fittings when I do not have any end movement to get the pieces all back together. I do not...
  4. Antalamo

DWV remodel issue...??

Thanks to all. Just to play it safe, I using 2" tie in for the main coming from the lav, and another 2" from the shower. Both should scour the line enough for my original toilet question.
  5. Antalamo

DWV remodel issue...??

Thanks to all who responded, but both the toilet and the lav will be properly vented. The real question I have is if it is OK to have a lav empty into a main upstream from the toilet connected to the same main. Someone thought solid toilet waste might back flow a bit towards the lave and was...
  6. Antalamo

DWV remodel issue...??

I have a 3" horizontal main running under my slab floor with the toilet at the end of the line. I am now moving my toilet downstream 8 feet. The existing lav ties into the main down stream from where the old toilet location was located. With the new location of the toilet, the existing lav will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks