Search results

1. J

Water pressure Problem

I have a 3/4 in incoming line from a municipal supply with a pressure regulator set at 60 PSI. During the day, the pressure varies from 60 PSI to 100 PSI. This is measured on a gauge after the regulator. It returns to 60 PSI after a time, only to return to 100 PSI later. The regulator has a...
  2. J

I have a water pressure problem in my home. There is a 3/4 line coming in, a pressure...

I have a water pressure problem in my home. There is a 3/4 line coming in, a pressure regulator,a pressure guage and then a 3/4 line to the home. The regulator is set to keep a pressure of 60 PSI. It does this and then several times a day it will peak at 100 PSI. After a time, the pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks