Search results

1. J

2 wire or 3 wire pump?

I tore down my cabin last year and built a new one this year. I have 3 wires plus ground coming up from pump to top of casing RYB, had 3 wires coming from Safeway brand control box RYB. I want to rewire from the new cabin but....all the information I can find about the pump says it's a 2...
  2. J

Lights in bathroom

I'm in the procxess of remodeling a bathroom and was wondering if anyone has ever put recessed lights above the vanity instead of a regular vanity light? I was thinking of putting 2 to 3 cans above the vanity at the recommended distance from the wall. Then I would put the adjustable type...
  3. J

Stupid Shower Question

Doing a remodel and ripped out the tub/shower and now I'm putting in a shower unit. Is there a standard height for the valve and shower head from the bottom of the shower unit? TIA Jerry
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks