Search results

1. Mikes97gts

Sink drain problem

So I am trying to move my sink drain up a but so my P-trap will fit under the new vanity. Well I had a hard time getting the cast iron pipe out, but I ran into a problem. It looks like someone put in a coupler instead of a reducer and put some kind of sealantaround the smaller pipe to make it...
  2. Mikes97gts

P-trap in bathroom vanity

The drain in my bathroom is pretty low. I bought a vanity and the drain is almost touching the bottom of the vanity. How would I go about putting in a P-trap? There is a drawer at the bottom of the vanity that has space behind it. Could I do a street 90 from the wall, put a P-trap behind the...
  3. Mikes97gts

Newbie Tub Surround mess up

So when I was cutting the holes for the tub spout and shower handle I cut the tub spout hole on the curve of the wall, so now I have a huge gap on the top part of the spout where the wall curves. Is there any way to get around this?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks