Search results

1. lisao1958

Reverse osmosis systems

salty water I can't figure out why my water is so salty, but it is. What are some good RO systems? I do realize I will need to change cartridges on a regular basis
  2. lisao1958

Reverse osmosis systems

Not close, I'm 2 hours away.
  3. lisao1958

Reverse osmosis systems

My sodium is 177 mg/l, I guess from salt run-off? I have an artesian well and a nuetralizer system which uses lime. My water tastes terrible, I don't know anything about this stuff, and looking for advice . What are some good RO systems for drinking water? Still would need to be installed in...
  4. lisao1958

Reverse osmosis systems

They told me it was a Flowmatic. My sodium level is 176.6 mg/l and tastes terrible. I currently have a water system that uses lime? i have an artesian well. I don't really know anything about this stuff! Not sure why the sodium gets so high, salt run-off?
  5. lisao1958

Reverse osmosis systems

I was told by a water company that I needed a stage 5 Reverse osmosis systen to remove the sodium in my drinking water and would cost $1,000. Does this price seem right? Which systems are the best? I'm totally confused!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks