Search results

1. Breakpoint

is it normal for water sprouting out from the sprinkler valve vent

No, they are from the same water source.
  2. Breakpoint

is it normal for water sprouting out from the sprinkler valve vent

Hello all, I would like to know if it is normal for water to sprout out from the sprinkler valve vent when shutting off. I have a combination of rainbird 075-ASVF and DAS/ASVF-075 valves recently installed. (not sure if it is 3/4" or 1") But I have noticed it is not happening to the...
  3. Breakpoint

Solder over existing solder?

I kind of know what has to be done after getting a lot of good info from the Internet. I was deciding whether to let him tear down my wall and for him not really knowing what to do and end up with a bad leak. I don't want to end up without water for days and an opening on the wall with him...
  4. Breakpoint

How to fix an uneven lawn?

Hello all, I recently had my house repipe and a new an irrigation system was done. I start finding the lawn becomes uneven because workers digged up trenches for the pipes. Do you think I can just simply put dirt over those spots and wouldn't hurt or suffocate the grass (St. Augustine), or I...
  5. Breakpoint

Second set of valves is causing watering hammer?

Hello all, I have two set of irrigation valves, one set for the front yard and the second set for the back yard. While the second set turning off one after another after watering, a loud bang could be heard under the house where the water supply runs on copper. But I have no trouble at all...
  6. Breakpoint

Solder over existing solder?

Hello all, I recently found a very very slight leak from my shower valve. I know it will become a problem when time comes. The remodeling was done by subcontractors, so is the repiping. Lucky enough that my contractor still answering my calls to resolve all the problems after he was paid. He...
  7. Breakpoint

Laundry drain overflowing

Thank all of you for your advises. I called in the plumber and he ran a 75 foot auger from the laundry vent and we tested a few times with the washer machine and it drained with no problem. I am hoping this will solve my nightmare. You guys are awesome!! Thank you..
  8. Breakpoint

Thank you all for yours inputs. I know I forgot to provide some important info. The P-trap is 2' and the vent pipe is 1.5'. I am not using much HE laundry detergent. I will can in a rooter-rotor to come and clean out some of the drains. I did snake it with a hand-held 25 footer, guessing...
  9. Breakpoint

Today I was trying to duplicate the overflowing problem with a garden hose and adjust the water flow (not too low or too high) just the same water flow of the washing machine, the water was gushing out from the drain. Is there a possibly there is not enough water pressure to push through the...
  10. Breakpoint

Just moved in to my remodel house and the laundry drain is gushing out water after a few washes. First thought something was obstructing somewhere in the drain and pipe, I tried snaking from the vent pipe and straight from the laundry drain opening with no luck. My contractor and next door...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks