Search results

1. P

wall mounted exhaust fan

Thank you for your help. I will have to see how the duct runs. I know it vents through the side of our house. Maybe since I said the most important thing to me was the quietnest, our handyman suggested a ceiling mounted fan. Thanks again. I love this forum.
  2. P

wall mounted exhaust fan

Hi. I need to replace the fan in our powder room. It is extremely noisy. The fan is mounted in the wall and uses a 4" duct. I am trying to find a quiet wall fan but have not had any luck. The panasonic wall whisper is for a 8" duct so it wont work, correct? Is it true that I cant mount a...
  3. P

capping laundry room floor drain?

We had carpet professionally installed 1 1/2 years ago in our laundry/furnace/play area. The laundry drain was not capped and the drain recently dried up and sewer gas started to stick up the house. I lifted the carpet and put water down the drain. That took care of the smell. We are...
  4. P

shower filtration - chlorine

Are you saying Am Quel can be used in bath water also?
  5. P

Chloramine vs chlorine filtration? How do you remove the Chloramine? I called the water co. first thing this morning and was told that it recently switched from Chlorine to Chloramine for the dissinfecting. The EPA said that only carbon filters remove Chloramine from water and that there...
  6. P

Edit: I just found out that I have CHLORAMIDE not Chlorine in my water system. I dont know if I am at the correct place to ask this, but you all have helped me before. My 5 year old daughter has an allergy to chlorine and bleach. I have city water and water company claims the Total Chlorine...
  7. P

laundry sewage smell

thanks everyone for your replies. I appriciate it.
  8. P

laundry sewage smell

Can anyone help me please. Everytime I do the laundry, a sewage smell appears. My laundry basin is in the basement. The laundry water goes into the basin. There is no water on the rug. I cant tell exactly where the smell is coming from. It smells underneath the laundry basin and also at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks