Search results

1. red92s

Outdoor Sump; Cord Length; Pit Type?

That is my hope. I'll take an extra day of trenching over the expense and repercussions of a sump pump. Problem is, as soon as I add a catch basin to that low point in the patio, I've sucked up a sizable chunk of the total available drop. I have seem some low profile basins, and NDS has a...
  2. red92s

The wall was built per manufacturers specs, with a 4" perforated toe drain at the first course, and 12" of crushed stone behind it. The toe drain exits through the wall face near the low point of the patio area. The manufacturer of the wall system is pretty firm in their recommendation that the...
  3. red92s

My wife and I recently bought our first home. The lot at the rear of the house had a very gentle grade TOWARDS the foundation, resulting in heavy water accumulation in the basement. In order to give us a nice outdoor living space, we dug out a "sunken patio" area into the grade and added a...
  4. red92s

16" clay storm sewer running UNDER home

My wife and I are under contract on our first home, but considering walking away (we are in the due diligence period) because of a recently discovered storm drain on the property. The storm drain originates on the street, about 20 feet over the lot line, and is a pretty typical arrangement with...
  5. red92s

Is There a Drake 2 Round Bowl 1.28 with Double Cyclone/Sanigloss?

The Drake II uses a Double Cyclone flushing system. I do not believe TOTO offers any round bowl Double Cyclone toilets. There is a round bowl 1.28 Drake (CST743E) that uses a more traditional flush system and lacks CEFIONTECT.
  6. red92s

Toto Drake Leaking Under Tank

Do you use any drop-in chlorine tablets in the tank?
  7. red92s

Where are Toto toilets made?

The Morrow, GA facility makes a sizable chunk of the toilets sold in North America but has capacity constraints that prevent it from producing everything. TOTO has a long list of products that qualify for the "Buy American Act", although not all may qualify to have the "Made in the USA" tag on...
  8. red92s

Which ones to choose???

The dealer locator on the TOTO website should give you some options. Off the top of my head, I know European Sink (right off I-85 near Buford Highway) is a TOTO dealer.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks