Search results

1. M

Plumbing 101 - Reduce main supply to 1/2"

There is definitely 1/2" copper. Most of the repair consists of 3/4" copper, but one section, right before it connects back to the old galvanized, uses 1/2" (3/4 copper to 1/2 copper to 3/4 galvanized). It's definitely possible that there is 1" in there somewhere, I just assumed it was 3/4"...
  2. M

The 1/2" section runs about 12 inches or less. I'm not sure what amount is acceptable. I guess what the real question is, would it be reasonable or worth the effort to ask the plumber to fix it. My guess is that he ran out of 3/4" pipe or fittings and used 1/2" instead.
  3. M

I recently had my plumber replace the main shutoff valve inside my house. Everything seems to be working fine, but I noticed that a section of the repair goes from 3/4" down to 1/2" and then back to 3/4" to the whole house (minus one outdoor faucet). My question is, does this have any adverse...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks