Search results

1. moshetojinx

DWV Toilet to Sanitary t

Thanks for your reply. I will switch over to wye fittings on the horizontal. Rob
  2. moshetojinx

DWV Toilet to Sanitary t

Wye or why not? I am trying very hard to do this correctly. So from my understanding, I can not use sanitary t's on their backs (horizontal position). Would it be OK to replace it with a wye in a horizontal position with a 45 degree fitting or is this essentially the same thing? Thanks, Rob
  3. moshetojinx

DWV Toilet to Sanitary t

By main stack I mean this what the sink is tied into and above that all of the vent pipes (toilet and shower). My bathroom sink does not have a vent since it is 24" from the 3" vertical vent. Thanks, Rob
  4. moshetojinx

DWV Toilet to Sanitary t

Hello hj, I will most likely revise the sink to eventually go into a wye just south of the waste (below where double t is). I am not sure what you mean by "You CANNOT change the combination fitting to a sanitary tee". Please elaborate by using the colors in the photo. Thanks, Rob
  5. moshetojinx

DWV Toilet to Sanitary t

Hello All, I am about to piece together my first DWV waste and vent lines. The bathroom was remodeled and enlarged to accommodate a 6' tub in a new location. Since I want to keep all in check with codes for MD, I have a few questions please. First off does any one see something terribly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks