Search results

1. cjr

Securing a Grohe rough-in box (retrofit)

The time has come for a proper mixing valve in our shower. Have a look at this snapshot - do I dare put screws into this shower wall to mount the box, or do I need to jury-rig something on the back side of it? (Grohe's Universal Rough-in Box seems to be designed for mounting to either the...
  2. cjr

small puddle a big problem or a non problem?

The contractor who just rebuilt my conventional mud shower didn't take the tilt of the bathroom floor into account (or fix it) as he should have. He's redone the curb so my door will be right, but the drainage in the shower itself might or might not be ok. An area near the drain about the...
  3. cjr

Toto Drake tank wobble

rockin' Toto Drake tank? We just had an ADA 1.6 Toto Drake installed. It works beautifully, but when you push the lever to flush it the entire tank moves fore-and-aft. Is it really meant to be mounted that flexibly? Thanks, folks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks