Search results

1. Dee in SC

New Home Construction - Need Well Pump & Tank Selection Guidance

I'm charged with building our house while my husband is overseas for the next year or more. We'll break ground soon on a new home and would like suggestions on the appropriate well pump for our situation. Also important is input on your experience with specific pumps that seem to require...
  2. Dee in SC

FreeStyle Linear Drain Installation & shower pan prep, etc.

I'm in SC near North Augusta, equal distance from Augusta, GA. We're building a new home and I'm looking for a qualified installer of a FreeStyle linear drain in a zero-threshold shower. Actually, I'm more concerned about the fabrication of the shower pan. I've e-mailed the manufacturer...
  3. Dee in SC

HVAC System Recommendation?

Hello, Experts. I'm in charge of building a new house while my husband is in Afganistan. I'm making all the decisions on appliances, including doing the necessary research for reliability and quality. I don't even know where to begin with HVAC system. I know nothing, zero, zilch. Since you...
  4. Dee in SC

Water Heater Recommendation

Hello, Experts. I'm in charge of building a new house while my husband is in Afganistan. I'm making all the decisions on appliances, including doing the necessary research for reliability and quality. Water heaters and HVAC have me stumped (I'll edit and re-post this in HVAC next)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks