Search results

1. N

Brown and sandy well water

Got it resolved. Thank you for your suggestions. Since I could not uncap the well to set up a second pump to pump water from the well to attempt to clear the water, I used a variation of your idea. I connected a garden hose to the cold water to my washing machine and ran it out to the creek...
  2. N

I am not able to unscrew the the cap from the well pipe. I do not know if it has rusted or if there was epoxy placed around the threads. Short of cutting the pipe, I do not know how to get the cap off. The overflow at the creek will generally stop when the pump kicks on unless I have one faucet...
  3. N

thank you for the response LLigetfa, I considered that. I should have mentioned that when the pump kicks on, the overflow water still remains clear. My next thought is perhaps there is a hole in the water supply pipe that feeds to the house. There is no evidence of a damp, wet area or sink...
  4. N

I have read several post about this same type of issue with a multitude of suggestions to correct the issue. My issue has me a bit baffled. I have a shallow well, depth unknown as I cannot remove the cap at the top of the pipe to place a weighted rope into the pipe to determine depth of well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks