Search results

1. K

Shared well: I want to pay for my own pumped water.

Thank you Thank you! I will work on getting the horsepower of well pump, depth of well, and the amount I pay per Kw. I have also ordered information on your favorite Flow Meter. I’ll get back to you
  2. K

It is written in the perches agreement of their lot which houses the well. And yes, I know I am responsible for 50% of the well. Thank you
  3. K

Thank you for responding:) What is a flow meter? Also, is there any way I can figure out haw much electric I use from the flow meter? The other landowner gets all well usage on his electric bill, because, the well in on his property. I just want to be able to pay my portion of his bill.
  4. K

Shared well: I want to pay for my own pumped water. Help! I share a well with another land owner. I need to find a way to monitor my water use. I need to find a way to just pay for the water I use. I have my own electric meter for my property. The well is on her land and a waterline comes out...
  5. K

Sharing a well

I share a well with another land owner. I would like to have an effective way to gage water usage in order to pay the electric bill to pump the water
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks