Search results

1. LewMan

Greasing the Grohe 47.050 cartridge for Grohtherm 34.122 thermostatic shower valve

The temperature control works fine now. Thanks. BTW, I followed the trouble-shooting steps recommended by EuroPlumber in the following link to determine I needed to buy a replacement cartridge...
  2. LewMan

Greasing the Grohe 47.050 cartridge for Grohtherm 34.122 thermostatic shower valve

I'm replacing the old Grohe 47.050 cartridge in my Grohtherm 34.122 thermostatic shower mixer valve. A small packet of grease that came with the new cartridge says it's "Armaturenfett" grease which translated seems to mean "grease fittings". Where on the 47.050 cartridge should I put this? Just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks