Search results

1. S

No good options where to run brine overflow line

Well just an update.. I've decided not to trust the kinetico head. I picked up a Fleck 9100 and will use the kinetico tanks. Then for a 3rd failsafe, I'm planning on using a condensate pump. The fleck brines at .5gpm, so even the cheapest condensate pump should do the trick. Hopefully...
  2. S

Sorry for the untimely reply. I have a broken arm so this whole project is on hold for now.. Akpsdvan, That distance sounds reasonable. If I can get away with about the same distance I could leave the softener by the service entrance and put the brine tank in the garage with a floor...
  3. S

I actually saw an adjustable float assembly on fleabay for kineticos that claims to prevent overflows, but just having line pressure at all times in that brine tank makes me nervous. I'll keep my eye open for the fleck valve. Any thought if extending the brine line 20-30 ft would be enough...
  4. S

It's an older Kinetico model 60.. That thought has crossed my mind, but I've got a lot already tied up in this unit. :( I dont even know if a 3rd party will fit their tanks. Or is the tank proprietary like everything else.. lol
  5. S

Installing a used softener. I have just about everything planned out, except where to run the brine tank overflow line. The nearest floor drain is about 20 ft away on the other side of a block wall (in the garage). There's very limited options on where to install the unit in my house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks