Search results

1. M

new cabin bathroom - studor/oatley vents

Thanks for the replies, I think I have the answer I need.
  2. M

new cabin bathroom - studor/oatley vents

I have what is essentially a hunting cabin that is 16x24 gambrel style barn. Over the past few years I have added insulation, electrical and some walls. I am now getting ready to put in a very meager bathroom and would like some advice. Quick point, no building codes, unincorporated area, no...
  3. M

pump keeps blowing circuit breaker

If the breaker was tripping immediately, I would think a short. However since you say it runs for 12 minutes, I think a reasonable explanation would be one of two things. If your well pump is clogged or obstructed the motor will work much harder to spin, thus it would draw more current and...
  4. M

loose bolts on well seal ~ contimainated well?

Thank you for the replies. I was able to get 3 bolts tightened, and the well seal no long can be turned. I used 100% silicone and ran a bead around the bolts and pipe coming from the top. I also built a wellhouse shed over it this weekend so that also will help keep contaminates out. I...
  5. M

loose bolts on well seal ~ contimainated well?

I have a 100 foot drilled submerisble pump well, static water around 75 feet. The water was great when it was new, but got worse over the past 2 years. It stinks of sulphur, runs blown, grey, yellow, red. I have ignored it because I do not live on the property full time and did not know what...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks