Search results

1. Mjackson

1/2 coper out of anode port

ok so i installed the tank yesterday and traced back the 1/2 line coming out of the anode port. the guy had ran 1/2" out of the anode port then into the crawl space where he Tees off and runs 1/2" line down around 25 feet to a bathroom and then ties back into the 3/4" right before it goes upto...
  2. Mjackson

there is no radiant heat in the house and no instant hot water, Im gonna hook up a new tank and just hook it up the same way the old one was hooked up and hope for the best ;-)
  3. Mjackson

hi, i have a 1/2 coper line coming out of my hwt and going into the ceiling im unable to trace where the line goes. just wondering generally why you would have a line into the anode port? there is 3/4" and both the hot and cold supplying the house and tied into the well pump thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks