Search results

1. WellWaterProducts

Need well driller advice

Hire a driller to put in the well. Then hire an independent excavator for the trench and cleanup—along with a good pump installer.
  2. WellWaterProducts

New Well

Are you currently connected to a metered water system? If so you may be able to estimate the water flow while the sprinkler is running. Most sprinkler heads are also rated by gallons per minute. A little homework may get you your answer that way. You will probably want about 50 psi pressure to...
  3. WellWaterProducts

Replacing 5 HP submersible pump

You have made the right decision. Extracting this type of equipment, especially without experience and just the right tools, can be dangerous.
  4. WellWaterProducts

Water test kit

http://www.watercheck.com/
  5. WellWaterProducts

wiring 220V Stenner pump to pressure switch

In my opinion, an outlet on the load side of the switch that also serves as a junction box for the well pump wires is the only way this should be done.
  6. WellWaterProducts

pump not building pressure

If you need to dig up your driveway, consider a submersible pump, a pitless adaptor, and creating some kind of vault so that you never have to dig up the top of the well again.
  7. WellWaterProducts

Help diagnosing well problems

Most households get by on 100 to 200 gallons each day so harvesting the water into a big tank may be suitable. If you are considering getting water via rain and brooks, consider a second tank(cistern) for that water and direct it to toilets and other uses were the biological purity of the water...
  8. WellWaterProducts

Help diagnosing well problems

I would move to a place with water if I was renting. It takes a strong understanding of pumps and controls to make something viable and sanitary of the situation that your are describing.
  9. WellWaterProducts

Trying to get the pump out

Second vote for the hook. Make a note on the pulling bar to reference the setting depth.
  10. WellWaterProducts

Pump will not kick off

Are you sure that the lines aren't swapped?
  11. WellWaterProducts

Type of Wire and Pressure Refief Valve for Shallow Well Submersible

In some cases it makes good sense to dump the pr water back into the the well.
  12. WellWaterProducts

Drill deeper?

The best news is that your neighbor has a productive well. The bad news is that many fractures are diagonal. I have seen some wells improved with just 30' more drilling and others gain nothing when drilled to 1200'. The 520' figure is arbitrary as you may have a discrete, productive vein at 530'
  13. WellWaterProducts

Another Pitless Adapter Question

It could be several hundred feet down. Safety cables and ropes are overrated.
  14. WellWaterProducts

Installation Instructions 1. Cut and thread 1" pull pipe. (See chart for length). Assemble support bar, pull pipe, and pitless body. Be sure that arrow on support bar and discharge hole on pitless body are in line with each other. Cut a...
  15. WellWaterProducts

Look at the link for the product and it takes you to installation instructions. From what I remember, you need to be very careful when removing it to not lose the oring.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks