Search results

1. Goldpenbkkpr

Rural Water System: System Water Main, Meter Reading Overcharging, Leak Detection

Thanks Porky: "If the meter runs backwards anytime I would say it's their problem" // This is what I believe! OK, I changed my mind, instead of installing a new install shut off valve after the meter, I replaced the existing Point of Entry shut off valve at house and replaced an existing shut...
  2. Goldpenbkkpr

Rural Water System: System Water Main, Meter Reading Overcharging, Leak Detection

On 02/21/11, The Secretary-Treasurer of the Rural Water System ADVISED to close the Shut OFF Valve located at Point of Entry to House at NIGHT. Done that 9:00PM 02/21/11, Still Off as of this posting 02/22/11 Approx time 9:00PM. The Leak Disk is still turning forward and backward, showing about...
  3. Goldpenbkkpr

The disk and sweep hand is registering usage, even when the point of entry shut off Valve is OFF.
  4. Goldpenbkkpr

WHY would the "disk" leak detector be rotating forward and backward? The System Meter Main is a 5/8th Rockwell register in Gallons with "odometer", red sweep hand rotating clockwise in 10 gallon revolutions. Installed 1981, servicing new single residential construction. Rural Water System...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks