Search results

1. Y

Takagi T-KIS Error Code - 4 Flashes - Help needed

Thanks. I appreciate your input. I did call in professional help today (a factory authorized rep) and they agreed the Outside setting was OK to keep for this installation. They also replaced a flex pipe connection on the gas inlet (upsizing from 1/2" to 3/4" --- all the hard piping is 3/4"...
  2. Y

UPDATE Still having the same faults ... generally when high demand (high fan speed) is needed. Also, I have observed that the problem goes away (or is at least infrequent enough that I haven't yet seen a failure) if I set DIP switch #6 to "ON" indicating an "Outside" installation location...
  3. Y

I have a Takagi T-K1S that was installed in 2005 when our house was built. When it works reliably (less and less lately) we have been very happy with it. I haven't had much luck making it fail consistently, but it will now frequently stop heating and throw the blinking LED code of 4 flashes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks